Important Announcement - Please Read
Do I need to register to buy something?
While shopping, it is not necessary to register. You are able to check out as a guest rather than establish an account.
This does not change the length of the process. In fact, the only difference between the process of registering and the process of checking out as a guest, is that you do not need to create a login or password as a guest.
On the other hand, if you create an account, it comes in handy later:
- You can log in and view your order history.
- You can quickly reorder items you have ordered before.
- You can sign up to be notified by e-mail when an out of stock product becomes available.
- You can save your commonly used shipping addresses for re-use.
- You can sign up for our opt-in newsletter that provides seasonal announcements and promotional deals.
You also need to register an account if you wish tax exempt status or are purchasing for resale.