Important Announcement - Please Read
Can I return something that I purchase (or receive by mistake)?
We do accept returns within a reasonable timeframe and for good reason. The following is the typical guide:
- Most books are returnable within 30 days of the order for any reason.
- Music and DVDs are returnable within 15 days of the order if they are unopened.
- Electronic documents are returnable for store credit only.
There is no time limit for:
- Damaged or defective items
- Incorrectly shipped items
However it is important that you report these as soon as possible so that we can process the damage claims and/or get out replacement items to you.
If you wish to return a fully functional item that you ordered, you will need to pay return shipping.
If you wish to exchange an item, you will need to pay return shipping for the item to exchange - we will cover shipping on the replacement.
If you need to return something you didn't order - and some higher ticket items for damage in transit - we will send you a prepaid UPS Return label that you can use to return the item to the appropriate location.
To process a return:
- Sign into your account
- View your order history
- Select the order that the product was part of
- Create a new return request for the item you want to return
- Select a reason for the return and the action you want us to take
Alternatively, if you do not have an account, you may need to email us at [email protected] so that we can process your return request.
Packages or product returns that randomly appear may take forever to process - resulting in your refund taking forever and one business day.
It is important that you contact us prior to returning any merchandise.